Expecting a baby or recently became a Dad? Do you have questions about labour, birth & life with a new baby and are you in need of a beer?
Join us for a fun but informative evening where we will discuss, over a drink, the challenges of becoming a Dad.
Our panel for the night will include:
- A couple of new ‘let’s keep it real’ Dads,
- Counselling Psychologist, Life coach & Mindfulness teacher Sebastian Droesler
- Sofie Jacobs, qualified Midwife, Maternity Specialist and founder at Urban Hatch who will be on hand to share their experiences and answer questions.
Expect to walk away with tips on:
- Supporting your partner pre and post birth
- Coping with sleep deprivation
- Managing life and work as an expecting and new Dad
TICKETS cost $290 (beers, soft drinks and snacks included)
JOIN US AND APPROACH BIRTH AND LIFE WITH A NEW BABY(IES) WITH MORE CONFIDENCE!